Author Topic: JustCBD Affiliate Program - CBD Vape  (Read 58 times)

KiraBelz1

• View Profile
JustCBD Affiliate Program - CBD Vape
« on: January 30, 2021, 02:45:01 AM »
Hello, I wanted to drop you a line to welcome you and boogtime.com to sign up with the sector's most financially rewarding CBD affiliate program. As you will unquestionably be aware, just like vaping back in 2012, CBD industry has exploded. I wanted to invite you to become our affiliate and begin making money from your internet site.

Just CBD Affiliate Program

Just CBD ™ was founded on the basis that CBD is nature's top secret wonder. Searching we discovered that the CBD business was consistently misstated and being definitely capitalized on. At Just CBD ™ our team believe that you have the right to know specifically what is inside your Solo tienda CBD products. It is our goal and pledge to never misrepresent the content of our items. With the help of world class labs to check our goods, we are positive that Just CBD ™ is made with industry leading top quality, integrity, and passion.

We're invested in our affiliates, so we make every effort to deliver everything they require to be profitable.

Recently, Just CBD was nothing more than an idea. We turned that concept into a industry-leading product it is today through our enthusiasm to get the word out pertaining to Just CBD goods through the web. We are remarkably enthusiastic about expanding our company and we LOVE nothing more than helping affiliates do the same.

Join right now at https://signup.cj.com/member/signup/publisher/?cid=5121792#/branded

Brandonnulge

• View Profile
-
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 03:14:09 PM »
What all you brokers should do, Thomas, is get together to create your own affiliate program where referrers get a percentage of the sale price/broker commission. Youll clean up

JoshuaSkymn

• View Profile
-
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 01:21:30 PM »
Hey everyone,

Please hit me up if you have any questions on our program or are interested. We have a fantastic set of affiliate tools/players/assets available to our affiliates to do their job.

I look forward to working for you all.

Cheers